- Pick Up/Download Learning Packets
- To pick up a hard copy of the Learning Packet, stop by SCMS and pick yours up at the front office!
- Work on Week 1 Social Studies Packet
- Completed Packets should be turned in to Swift Creek front office or scanned and emailed to Mr. Rousseau no later than Friday, April 10th
- Connect with Mr. Rousseau on Microsoft Teams!
1) Log In to Classlink
2) Click on "Office 365" App in the Dashboard
3) Under Apps in Office 365, Click on "Teams" (T Icon w/ People by it)
- Once you get in Teams, respond to Mr. Rousseau's "Would you rather..." question to let me know you have successfully joined Teams!
- We will be running our Virtual Classroom through "Teams" - so it is VERY IMPORTANT that you join us there!